Founded in 1961, Public Investigation Service offers specialized and unique services for claims against organizations. Its special responsibility department investigates such claims in all fields, such as labor and commercial, public construction, building and occupational law, residential, environmental and tort law, landlord, consumer, and securities law. In addition, PIS also investigates crimes by government officials, banks, corporations, courts, and fiduciaries. It also investigates accidents, acts of terrorism, Mafia activities, and accidents related to mass communication systems. If you want to be a part of this vital industry but are yet unsure of the steps to be taken, here is what you should know. Get informed now!
– You can find several kinds of investigation services in PIS. The first one is the Financial Investigators. They are mainly employed by financial institutions, insurance companies, and credit card companies to determine the validity of claims. They verify the claims that they receive from customers and ensure that they are true. Other financial investigators include attorneys, auditors, and investigators from the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD).
– The following kind of investigation service offered by the PIS is Public Accountants. Your educational qualifications will help you land jobs as financial-economic analysts in PIS. Some other accounting professionals can also work in this department. For instance, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification can help you get hired by accounting firms.
– Private investigators are another type of investigators found in public and private investigation services. They are usually employed by employers such as banks, accounting firms, and legal firms. They carry out the work in a confidential environment. There are also private investigative agencies that focus on intelligence, military, and spy programs. For instance, some investigators work for the US Department of Homeland Security (USDS).
– Computer forensic investigators specialize in looking for evidence of crimes and financial crimes. They usually work for state and federal government agencies. The investigation skills they acquire may be used in any area where there is an issue with data manipulation, computer crimes, identity theft, or privacy issues.
– Intelligence agents are people who work to gather information about financial matters. They can use surveillance to track down suspects. Their job may involve intercepting messages or emails and performing surveillance to gather evidence. This kind of investigator requires high intelligence and analytical skill. They may be employed by the FBI, CIA, IRS, or any other government agency that needs to gather information about corporate crimes or financial matters.
– Corporate investigators specialize in uncovering financial crimes committed in the office or at any business premises. They can also investigate crimes committed online. The work is quite demanding, and corporate investigators typically have no other job aside from this one. They can be employed by the police or any law enforcement agency for this purpose. Private investigators use different methods to get evidence for their clients. They rely on records and other forms of information to get facts for their investigations.
– Business private investigator in Melbourne services involve investigating financial matters such as tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, and other criminal cases. Private investigators usually carry out these services. This kind of investigator typically has a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, and they work exclusively independently. Most companies hire the services of a private investigator for particular jobs. For instance, when a CEO or other significant corporate leader gets involved in a scandal, a private investigator specializing in corporate crimes can help gather hard evidence to clear his name. A good investigator can even expose frauds committed by a CEO.